Getting Started If You Don't Have an Estate Plan Now
To get started with your estate plan, download the Getting Started Packet. It includes comprehensive estate planning information, an outline of my fees and how the process works, and a questionnaire that you should try and fill out before our first meeting.
If, after our initial meeting, you qualify for my Flat Fee Portfolios, I am thrilled to be able to offer them to you. Both portfolios (The "Peace of Mind" Portfolio, and the "Maximize Your Estate" Portfolio) include the following:
- All of the essential estate planning documents.
- No-hassle flat fee pricing.
- The transfer of all of your California real property into your trust. (But I do bill you for third party costs, such as recording your deeds with the county, which is about $25/deed, depending on the county.)
- One hour of attorney consultation during the first year after you sign your documents and my staff's time to help you fill out forms to transfer your assets to the trust.
- A free copy of my book, The Family's Guide to Wills and Estate Planning.
I do my best to do all of my drafting on a Flat Fee basis. It makes for transparency, and lets you ask the questions you need to ask to understand the plan. For certain, complex matters, though, when you need her help to draft customized plans for complicated family situations or for sophisticated business assets, I have found that hourly rates are the fairest, and most transparent way to offer excellent service for more complex matters. After your first meeting, and before you sign my engagement letter, I will discuss the proper pricing for your plan and we will agree, together, on the Flat Fee for your plan.
To get your free copy of Getting Started Packet please fill out the form below.
If you, like many others, have been putting this off for ages, don't worry!